Starting from $9,870
The absolute for whatever you’re needing to achieve with your health. Take the best from our Power Cleanse and Pure Detox packages, add more treatments, naturopathic consultations plus an extra week of cleansing or building up. Be pampered with tender love and care from the team while you enjoy the Absolute experience! The perfect plan for changing habits, losing weight, rehabilitating and healing!
Twenty One Day Absolute Package Inclusions:
- 21 Nights Accommodation
- 12 Therapeutic Treatments: 3 Remedial Massages, 3 Lymphatic Drainage Massages, 3 Colonic Hydrotherapy Treatments, 2 Full Body Clay Wraps & 1 Deluxe Facial Regenerating Treatment (ideal for men and women)
- A variety of other treatments such as Swedish Massage, Aroma Transformation Technique, Digestive Rebalance Therapy and many more are available. If you would like to swap any of your detox protocol treatments, please advise at the time of your booking. Extra treatments may be booked on site.
- 4 Personal Naturopathic Consultations & Professional Care
- A personal transforming lifestyle & meal plan (to take home)
- Vitality, longevity and healthy ageing assessment
- Quality Meals – Breakfasts and lunches
- Detox broths or protein shakes at night
- Structured Cleansing using Detox Shakes, Juices and Broths
- Evening Educational Health & Lifestyle Lectures
- Healthy Cooking Demonstration
- Essential Oils Workshop
- Daily Steam Baths
- Group Stretch Classes
- Group Fitness Classes
- Sunrise Mountain Climb or Bush Walk Adventure*
- Access to Gym, swimming pool & kilometres of superb natural bushwalks
- Complimentary transfers from the Brisbane & Sunshine Coast airports every Sunday
*Every Saturday morning we invite our guests to participate in an optional sunrise adventure (numbers permitting). The options are a pre-sunrise climb up Mt. Cooroora in nearby Pomona (15 minutes away), or a bush walk adventure with stunning views of the Noosa Hinterland. We provide transport (for mountain climb), along with refreshments and return to the retreat for an 8:30 am breakfast.